Thursday, February 16, 2017

A new adventure!

Hey everyone! My name is Erin and for a long time I've been a big fan of reading sissy, feminization, and transgender captions. My favorite site to read has been Nikki Jenkin's feminizationstation.com and she has been a big inspiration for me in my own adventures with this. I'm new to photo shop and writing captions so hopefully my first few aren't that bad but hopefully everyone enjoys them! My goal to start out is to post a new caption every couple of days, at least until I get the hang of editing in photo shop. Please feel free to give me any feedback about either the writing or the photos.

1 comment:

  1. You could do an illustrated story with a girl who wakes up and will get ready for a graduation party to which she was invited by a military man. She goes to the party, retouches the makeup, asks to go to the toilet, talks to the other girlfriends of the other guys in the bathroom and in the dance, is invited to leave and goes to a motel ... then YOU decide the rest!

    robertagomespedrosa@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete